You can activate the review of your coffee table book via “Project“ -> “Check project“. The right bar will open and an addition area with the following symbol will appear:
Your coffee table book will be checked for potential sources of error. In this additionally displayed area you can see the summary including page numbers. By clicking on the error message, you can open and check the respective double page directly.
Potential sources of error are (non-exhaustive list):
- The page has not been visited: a page that you have not yet opened does probably not have any content
- Empty picture box: you have not filled a picture box on a page
- Poor-quality photo: the page contains a photo whose resolution is rated as too low for a high-quality print
- Photo of very poor quality: the page contains a photo whose resolution is rated as far too low
- Photo / text outside of the cropping area: you have placed a photo or text box on the margin beyond the cropping area. Much of this photo might be lost unintentionally